During the day, your dog participates in our daycare program.
At night, we strive to make your pet comfortable with:
- Cage-free group sleeping quarters
- Our cage-free group sleeping quarters reduce stress by capitalizing on a dog’s natural pack instinct – dogs are social animals and find comfort sleeping with companions.
- Cage-free sleeping also reduces the risk of self-inflicted injuries and the emergence of obsessive behaviors like circling, pacing, digging, and continuous barking that are commonly associated with boarding in kennel units.
- Controlled sensory stimulation
Our boarding facility is designed to reduce distracting or agitating noises, smells and sights from neighboring rooms.
- Sound insulation in ceiling and walls.
- Hi-powered ventilation system ensures fresh air circulation 24 hours a day.
- Views between rooms are obstructed.
- Special attention to environment
We take extra steps to help your dog enjoy a restful and healthy stay with us:
- Adjustable lights to help regulate natural sleep cycles.
- Calming music at bedtime.
- Orthopedic beds for extra comfort.
- Cozy platforms and alcoves so dogs can find their own perfect sleeping spot.
- 24 hour pet care with accessibility to emergency veterinary care when needed